- Select your IHR practitioner
- For hypnotherapists
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for IHR practitioners
- Sign up now!
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for IHR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for IHR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for IHR practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us
Certification scopes & (sub)types
|AVAILABLE SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES FOR IHR PRACTITIONERS AND THEIR COMPANIES|
|Version: August 2016|
|1. Scopes (types)|
|2. Honorary practitioners (*)|
|3. Practitioners of excellence (*)|
|4. Subtypes (content specialisms) (**)|
|5. Subtypes (international languages) (**)|
|6. Subtypes (memberships) (***)|
Only available for professionals recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or at the discretion of GNG or its subsidiaries.
Registered at the own discretion of the practitioner.
Global Network Group and its subsidiaries hold the right to refuse the registration application or to revoke a registered subtypes.
IHR practitioner must show proof of evidence, f.i. a membership certificate.