Register now and apply here!
|SIGN-UP FOR YOUR REGISTRATION AND CERTIFICATION AS IHR PRACTITIONER WITH IHR REGISTER|
|Version: August 2016|
|Dear sir, madam, miss,|
We welcome you to the IHR Register community!
Do you want to sign-up with IHR Register for registration or certification?
Congratulations with your decision.
We are happy to inform you about the application procedure and how to become an IHR practitioner.
|NOT YET COMPLETED YOUR BASIC EDUCATION / TRAINING?|
- If you did not yet complete your basic education / training you can not register and certify
- Suggestion: complete your basic education / training with an accredited agency
|NOT YET COMPLETED YOUR KNOWLEDGE TEST?|
- if you did not yet complete your knowledge test you can not register and certify
- As soon as you have completed your basic education / training and your knowledge test you can register and certify as ASSOCIATE practitioner
- Click here for general exam information
- Click here for information about knowledge tests
|NOT YET COMPLETED YOUR SKILLS TEST?|
- If you did not yet complete your skills test you do not qualify for the FULL status
- Click here for general exam information
- Click here for information about skills tests
|NOT YET ENOUGH EXPERIENCE?|
- You can register and certify as associate practitioner without any experience.
- The specific aim of the associate period is to facilitate that the practitioner can gather experience and build up his / her practice
- As soon as you comply with the experience criteria and have completed the skills test, you can register and certify as FULL practitioner
- Click here for the entry requirements including the experience criteria
|YOUR PERSONAL IHR ACCOUNT AND PROFILE|
- Complete the online applicationform
- Once we have received your (completed) application form your personal IHR account will be made, to which you will receive log-in details via email. In this account you will have access to your profile page, online examination module and your CPD module.
- Complete a.s.a.p. your account and profile. Check your details and make necessary changes and add missing information. Also add your photo, logo, social media details, information about your company, yourself and your services.
- In order to register all practitioners must deliver a complete registration file.
- At this page we specify the content of your compulsory registration file. Please read the overview of all required documents.
- Of course, if you sign-up with IHR Register there are registration and certification costs.
- Click here for an overview of all costs and our terms and conditions of payment.
- Your profile is published in the online public register as soon as your registration file is completed.
- If your registration file is not completed you have access to your account however your profile remains not visible.
|REGISTER ALL YOUR LEVELS, SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES|
- You will be registered and certified as IHR practioner.
- You can register various levels, scopes and (sub)types.
- Click here for the overview of all available certificates
- Click here for the overview of all available levels
- Click here for the overview of all available scopes and (sub)types
- Do not hesitate to register all your applicable levels, scopes and (sub)types.
- The yearly costs will remain the same! So you should make your registration and certification as broad and expanded as possible, costumers value this greatly!
- More levels, scopes and (sub)types = more effectiveness, More findability and thus more appraciation of your clients!
|OVERVIEW OF THE COMPULSORY REGISTRATION AND CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTS|
- All practitioners must deliver the compulsory registration file
|For the associate status|
- Online application form
- Letter of good conduct
- OR a statement ‘no criminal records and history’ issued by an official governmental authority, such as the ministry of justice, a mayor
- OR a police clearance, issued by an official police authority
- OR a substitute document to be agreed on with IHR Coach Register, contact us for more information
- Two general letters of recommendation or nomination
- the referent recommends you for the registration and certification
- there must in any case be NO family relationship or a relationship of authority between the applicant and his/her referent!
- letters issued by trainers are allowed
- no compulsory format
- Proof of company registration with an official authority
- such as: chamber of commerce,
- OR a declaration stating you are not linked to a company.
- Curriculum vitae
- Minimum requirement: scope related (education, training, examinations, experience)
- General CV including scope also accepted
- Certificate of prior education
- at middle educational level
- OR demonstrable and verifiable similar thinking, knowledge and skills level.
- Certificate of your basic professional training course
- Certificate of your knowledge test
- Reanimation certificate / diploma or simular
|For the full status|
- Meet criteria 1-8 as stated above in the requirements for associate status.
- Experience audit, over 2 years experience with a minimum of 30 completed IHR client assignments. Accepted proof: own statement. For other options see entry requirements.
- Certificate of your skills test (if not included in your basic professional education course)
- Valid polis liability insurance
- Two letters of recommendation issued by clients ; the client supports your application for the full registration & certification.
|Do you have any Questions? Please, do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We value personal and direct contact.|
|With kind regards | Met vriendelijke groeten,|
Global Network Group | IHR Register
Office operations Europe
Mrs Marlot Lagemaat
Mrs Heather Vanderbilt
Office operations Africa
Mrs Theresa Du Preez
Mr Giel Tettelaar
© Copyright 2018 IHR Register®
IHR Register is an official trademark of GNG